Hellllooooooo - I'm still here. Promise. Life is just a little topsy turvy at the mo. One day maybe I'll tell you the full story about the day I walked away from my career but when I can look back and laugh about it. (Fingers crossed). All you need to know for now is what you've probably already gleaned: 'moi - I never do things by half! '
However here's 12 things to catch you up on this little life of mine:
- The surprise weight loss was totally phantom as I suspected and due to being nil-by-mouth for a week rather than the by-product of eating sensibly!
- My left knee still isn't quite right from Jurassic Coast shenanigans BUT the blisters are healing -YAY
- I forfeited the planned 10km race this weekend as currently I can barely run for a bus, let alone 6 miles. #stoopidlungs
- Couch to 10km plan is commencing Sunday - cos I have April's 12in12 challenge to make up for after all.
- I have a one-mile open water swim in just over a month *GULP*
- I am officially a job hunting QUEEN!!
- I completed my Photoshop Course yesterday - so that's one more of my 2012 Resolutions checked off :-)) Now I just have to get practising my skills while I still have the 30 day free Photoshop trial!!
- It hit me yesterday - I'm really sad not to be going back to the Country Music Festival this year - I miss my Country Family, I miss sitting by the Tennessee river in baking heat feeling the sweat dripping down my back with absolutely nothing to worry about but enjoying the moment and the music filling that moment. *sob, sob*
- I cannot move in my flat currently without falling over Charity Frock Shop dresses, rails, hangers, mirrors, posters, flyers etc etc. With everyone's incredible help - we made the 200 donation target!!! TOTALLY INCREDIBLE! But please do drop by if you're around Pimlico on Saturday - ignore the rain and come join us - mmmmkay?! I cannot take 200 dresses home with me!!
- I WILL get into a regular training routine really, really soon. Not sure how. But I'm determined.
- My attention span is coming back to me - I'm currently reading up on Logotherapy. So excited at my ability to sit and read a book as I have 5 books on my bookshelf that are shouting at me to be read. I bought these books over six months ago. #shameful
- I'm very grateful for all the kindnesses my friends have done for me over the past few months - seriously between the Charity Frock Shop and me, just being me - they've gone above and beyond and I'm so SOO grateful for everything - particularly their faith that everything will work out.